Forever
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Today I am extremely happy, though I've six consecutive class for major! I watched 'Sense and Sensibility' this morning. The film is a bit too long, at first I thought. But it is so excellent that I enjoyed every second of the film. Kate Winslet is such a professional artist in the film. I am very enthusiastic about the film, hopefully for the novel too.

Jane Austen! Yeah!

Prof. David Huddart is such an 'interesting' British. Well, he is very proud of his British identity, I know. But sometimes he is not speaking in a pure British accent, which is the only flaw I have found! keke

Enjoyed the early dinner with Mr. Yau tonight. Visited Onon's Rm902 too. What a nice chat!

Finally I've met someone I should have seen. Cool~
Slid down the rainbow at 10:15 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation