Forever
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Today I just went to too many places, Kowlook Tong, Chui Ping Estate, Mongkok, HKUST and Tseung Kwan O. It is really tiring for me to go for so many places.

The biggest reward is that my family bought a new keyboard, which is my favourite type, the University Library that type. This keyboard is perfect! ^^

Had a very fun dinner with Chengs family. Hilary is really nice! She is a good listener of unlaughable gags. So she is my cup of tea. She always laughs devotedly when I tell her something 'funny for me'. She even seeks any gags SMS from me. Wow¬ such a good sister. I like this sister very much. And she can forget things in a rapid way. So gags can always return for her!

I've just read a very few pages of Sense and Sensibility today. Oh my god. This week will be a very terrible week for me, which I am sure. AHHH...

Tomorrow I'll have a lunch gathering with SES friends for discussing where to go in Europe¬ Wahoo¬¬

Miu: please don't think too much about that. I think it would be fine. I will be there. No worry! All the best for the result!

Super happy that Dad praised me in a very mild way/manner? tonight. He said that I began to think an issue in a deeper thought. Such a great encouragement! Getting appreciation from my dad is always difficult. I will try my best to do better!!
Slid down the rainbow at 10:25 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation