Forever
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Yesterday when I was waken up by Mandy, it was 8.30 already. I'd 8.30 class at MMW!!! Oh my god. This is the first time I couldn't catch the 'right' bus in this four semesters. I'm quite sure I did 'impress' Prof. Jackson already. >_<.. A difficult life since then. A tragedy. Anyway, thanks Mandy for waking me up. Otherwise I couldn't imagine what time I would wake up as the previous night was such a hatred!

It's really sorr to hear that Mickey and Rachel were not feeling well! Recover soon!

At the end of the lesson, we go to FKH to meet Tracy. We know more about trip, but I just couldn't think of where to stay behind. It's such a difficult task for me. Let's meet next Monday so that we can talk more about that. Maybe I could go to school together with Tina next Monday~

Such a cold day today. My hands are frozen again!

I love to be closer with my SES friends. Sophie and Cherry are funny and 'interesting' *(please use Prof. Huddart's strong UK accents to read this adjective). I am really looking forward to going to the study tour with you all.

P.S. Last night someone told me that some friends of Ms Conny Yu read my diary and discovered the relationship between Yu and Frankzz. I was told that it's my fault of revealing anything in my diary. Well, that's fine. I should have no excuses for that. There is nothing, I must say/clarify/state. Sorry for confusing anyone.
Slid down the rainbow at 6:40 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation