Forever
Sunday, February 04, 2007
This morning I struggled to have tea with my family. But finally I chose to accompany Mr Chou. I really couldn't get up at that early time! I did homework till quite late last night. It's tring! After a while, I've tutorial for my dearest Ms Chan. I really love to talk with her, as she is always willing to speak and listen. Good gal!

In the afternoon I had tea with my uncle and aunt, sister and mother. Such an excellent afternoon. I ate quite a lot!

Just before coming to check my diary, I received an email from Max. He's such a good guy who always cares about his friends. Thank you for Max's email. Also, thank you very much, Kathy! I'm sorry to have made any of you worry about me. What I wanna say is that I'm optimistic enough to manage it! THANK YOU ALL OF YOUR CARING AND CONSIDERATION!

The coming week would be a long week again. And I'm willing to see Hilary on Saturday! She is a lovely sister! I will take some photos with her very soon. I promise.
Slid down the rainbow at 4:39 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation