Forever
Friday, April 06, 2007







Today I watched a film 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.' It is an excellent film. I like watching it as it is funny. Also, the main characters are pretty! Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey! Kate Hudson smiles sweetly, oh, I AM FAINTING! I really love them much! It is an American 2003 movie, and it is assigned to be the film which my group have to analyse for ENG3670 homework. I hope Janice and Winnie enjoy the film as well.

This semester I watched a lot of films because I am in Prof. Huddart's class ^^(compared with previous semesters.) I like watching English films, I like the culture, the castles in Britain. Well, what I like most is Hugh Grant! Such a handsome gentleman, though I know it's just an image artificially made. ^^ HUGH GRANT!

Well, people claim that the thing that you artificially make is fake, and is not loyal to your real intention. It is supposed to be something bad. However, I've to say that if everyone does whatever s/he likes, definitely s/he feels great and comfortable; but does s/he care about others' feelings too? 'Fake' is a good or bad intention? I've no idea at all.

I'm on my way.
Slid down the rainbow at 7:22 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation