| Tuesday, May 01, 2007 |
|
今天頹了一整天,前幾天實在太累人,雖然這個星期仍然會為Prof. Huddart的assignmenst努力!
其實真的很多謝Mr. Yau在我做paper時幫我(找I Not Stupid 的script),鼓勵我,雖然他很忙,有很多書要溫習,但也常常sms我問我做得怎樣,和我傾電話... 昨天他問我去tea,我卻在之前約了Tina,沒有和他去...
ENG2910: 'Marianne Dashwood was born to an extraordinary fate.' Write on cultural, social, and historical contexts determining Marianne's fate. 想真些,Marianne有個Brandon對她那麼好的,為甚麼Prof. Huddart guide我寫她和Willoughby有婚外情呢?為甚麼不可以欣賞Marianne最後知誰才對她好呢? ========================================
最近有些東西想不通,忙完後要好好想清這個問題
和June, Sally同Raymond講電話,依然親切,哈哈哈! 有好多有趣的話題呢!太好了,很快和June約會:P
原來昨天Tina和Mingming傾電話時,June也在Mingming旁邊:P
我有一個夏天去學整cookies!
Year 2快完了,還有一年去努力哦!
做完Singlish,很想去Singapore用我學會的Singlish啊!kiasu, jiat... 哈哈
快樂是選擇 |
Slid down the rainbow at 6:08 pm  |
|
| 6 Comments: |
-
Kiasuism, lol! Do you know what it means?
-
yes, an Hokkien word meaning 'afraid of losing'
do you acquire it in your hometown lanaguge?
-
not at all, the dialet of my city is not hokkien. I learnt this from my singapore friends.
-
I know yours is Fujian... but isn't it very similar to Hokkien?
-
Fujian itself is a province, while different parts of it would have their own dialet. Hokkien is like the dialet of the southern Fujian. And my city is fuzhou (somewhere near the east coast).
-
Oh, I think they sounds similar, because 'jiat' is included in teochew too. I just learnt that days ago:P
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
Kiasuism, lol!
Do you know what it means?