| Sunday, May 13, 2007 |
|
Thank you very mcuh for Mr. Yau's advice on my unsolved problem. Although it seems that I didn't get a very clear answer/direction, I have more different perspectives. It's good. I know no one can help me, I'm the one who can solve this problem.
I've chosen that way, at that time, for that reason; so it's now, it's me, to bear the consequence.
This week would be a nice week for me to hang out with friends, to spend more time with my family! We, SES group, will meet this Friday!
I hope I can learn something from the role of a marker, and share the experience with my students.
Today I've bought a new pair of glasses, and a new umbrella. Though I wanna buy a thing, there is no suitable one for me. I will try it later on as recently I'm kinda interested in it! |
Slid down the rainbow at 10:22 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|