Forever
Thursday, June 14, 2007




Are these photos nice? Hopefully we can go to Leamington Spa this week.
I think I'd better start working on my research project as soon as possible. Otherwise it will die in the foreseeable future.
Slid down the rainbow at 8:04 pm
4 Comments:
  • At Sat Jun 16, 01:04:00 pm, Blogger PeGGy said?/p>

    Hi Maggie!!! How are you??
    haven't chatted for such a long time and look at u!! flew to England for study!!! so talented!! ^^
    enjoy ur time in England and keep in touch alrite??

     
  • At Mon Jun 18, 04:44:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    Peggy! Never heard from you for a long time! I just have a short course here in Warwick. Actually I miss CUHK very much! Can't believe it, right? I will post some more photos here. When will you come back to HK? See you when you come back!

     
  • At Tue Jun 19, 04:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Maggie...
    nice pics...i love the strawberries~so yummy...
    how are u?
    miss u...^^

     
  • At Thu Jun 21, 07:06:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    Cat, I miss you very much too. I picked the strawberries on my own. It is a very excellent experience. I miss Hong Kong and the food there. I am fed up with sandwiches already, but you couldn't buy things other than sandwiches unless you have plenty of money. You may send me emails if you like! I will reply you very soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation