Forever
Friday, June 08, 2007
I'm not going to write long here. I enjoy my life here with my SES classmates very much. Meg is really funny. And I love her jokes a lot. Priscilla is in a great progress in making gags. Wow¬

Thank you Amy for the email. Thanks for your support too. I will post more photos here as you've suggested.




Slid down the rainbow at 7:29 pm
4 Comments:
  • At Fri Jun 08, 08:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    wow~~~ ya life there seems relaxing...

     
  • At Sun Jun 10, 06:59:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Wow Mag you are having a wonderful time there with a lot of gag classmates ^^

    How's the food there? Hope you find them not bad~
    Have fun!

     
  • At Mon Jun 11, 12:42:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Remember to have a Europe trip before you leave =p

     
  • At Mon Jun 11, 04:52:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    Thanks a lot for your messages! I'm sorry that I couldn't have computer access during weekends.

    Kathy: Yes, but every day I cannot sleep more than 7.5 hours, Just 7 hours. I have to do some assignments here, and reports, and proposal... Well, I hope I will be fine with them. But I like to write in the garden! It's brilliant!

    Miu: Yes, I sometimes cook my Chinese food here. My host mother likes my Chinese food as well. Actually, they're not gag, but
    they are very gag!

    KK: I'm not going to have a Europe trip because this course takes me quite long here already. I'm returning in July! So maybe let's meet in July.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation