| Wednesday, June 13, 2007 |
|
Today I'm going to Blenheim Palace. Same as last week, I'm doing very fine here. But I've to think more about my research project. It maybe quite difficult for me because I do 'Smoking Culture in UK', but I hate the smoke. Well, I've to tolerate for the smoke!
I'm now having a break in the middle of the class. So I've not brought the photos along with me. Maybe I will upload some of them after the lessons if my classmates are going to use computers here.
I love the sunshine here as it's not that strong as in Hong Kong. I did bribe the sun, so he's working for me every day since last week. Thank you for the excellent weather here!
Gotta go now. Write soon. |
Slid down the rainbow at 5:31 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|