Forever
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Today is JUNE's Birthday! Happy Birthday to JUNE! ALL THE BEST!

I've just finished my lesson now. The first two parts of the lecture is nice, talking about class system in Britain and the symbols and images of Britain. I am very interested in them, though some of my classmates do not think so, as they show their feelings through action - falling asleep.

But the last part of the lecture is just as boring as yesterday. Because it's about Shakespeare. We're going to a place where Shakespeare was born. Actually I am totally indifferent towards everything to him! But I know I have to go there, maybe just to enjoy the scenery there. See, I am so optimistic!

I was lazy last night. I did nothing except lying on the sofa listening to the radio programme about Hong Kong. Then went to bed at about 10.30. Such a relaxing night! :P

I am going to London this weekends. I am really looking forward to going there! Tomorrow I am going to Birmingham to watch a film. I hope it would be a nice film, at least not boring!

When is Max arriving Hong Kong? I just can't wait seeing him! But DO have a nice hair-cut before our meeting.

I gotta leave now. I gonna have my packed lunch with Rachel and Tina!
Slid down the rainbow at 7:10 pm
4 Comments:
  • At Thu Jun 21, 08:29:00 am, Blogger PeGGy said?/p>

    lol! how can you not interested in a handsome guy?! tell me the truth. haha
    London is fun!(cos all other places are quite dull...= =) remember to take lots of photos!!
    I am not going back till the end of year... sobsob><

     
  • At Thu Jun 21, 12:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    alright alright, i will have a haircut right away on the next day after my arrival.

     
  • At Thu Jun 21, 03:40:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    That's great! Better cut your hair as early as possible! Hahaa... Maybe you should come and meet me in airport too, you know, luggages are very heavy! Wow¬

     
  • At Thu Jun 21, 03:43:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    He's a smoker, also he has a lot of girlfriends. The most important thing is that he is old! He's 26 already.

    But I've to say that I met a very pretty lady. Her name is Lucy. She looks tall and slim, very beautiful! Sadly, I don't have a photo with her!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation