| Wednesday, June 27, 2007 |
|
 Yesterday when we were in Kenilworth Castle. (left: Tina, I, Rachel and Crystal)
This morning I received an email from my mother. In the email, she told me that there are only ten days left for my time here in England. Time really runs fast. It seems that I have arrived here only for a short period of time. Sadly, I've not finished my research project; I need to spend more time on doing interviews and writing fieldnotes. But I think everyone knows, human beings are lazy, when they have something to play or somewhere to go, they will forget everything! I am this kind of person! Oh my god.
This weekend we are going to Haworth, a small town where Charlotte Bronte was born and lived. It is in Yorkshire, the northern part of England. I am sure we would have a great fun there.
I've plenty of things want to say, but not here. I would like to keep calling and calling my best friends after I go back to Hong Kong. I've plenty of things to share with my family as well.
I wanna read more literature when I go back. ^^ This is so good for me to open the door for it. But I am afraid I can open keep this open-mind for three minutes.
I am a bad daughter. Today is my father's birthday, I am in England. Last year when it's my mother's birthday, I was in Shanghai. It seems that I am going to skip all their birthdays these few years! It is not the first time I left my father's birthday already! I miss them, very much.
Ooops, suddenly I found that besides Korean BBQ and shopping with my SES classmates after going back to Hong Kong, I have to prepare for my IELTS! Oh my god! I need to work hard for it. Well, I still have a list of tasks to be completed! ^^ Yes, declare minor as well, can anybody remind me when I return?
Thank you very much for all of your emails. Every morning when I arrive school, the first thing is to read the email I have received. I am so keen on reading tonnes of emails from my family, boyfriend and friends. Thanks for your concern about how I am doing here! It's so cosy to get some words from all of you, especially my dear classmates! You know yourself! haha
It's quite sad that I cannot meet Ms. Conny Yu here in England. Never mind, we could have a lot of outings when we go back to Hong Kong. |
Slid down the rainbow at 6:55 pm  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
孝順金,你有心意的... 等你回來..再補祝爸爸生日啦~
-
-
Actually I just want to have the lobster! haha! I miss food in Hong Kong, very much! My family had a great dinner last night because of my father's birthday.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
孝順金,你有心意的...
等你回來..再補祝爸爸生日啦~