| Tuesday, July 17, 2007 |
|
First of all, congratulations to Cat, for your successful application as a teacher! That would be nice if you enjoy teaching!
This afternoon I worked fairly hard. Finally I finished writing the essay for Shaw for my application of Student Development Award Scheme. Tina and I successfully applied for this scheme and get some money from our college. But we have to hand in a 500-word report to Shaw, otherwise we couldn't get a penny. Well, I couldn't imagine that Tina could finish that so soon once she has come back to Hong Kong. She handed in exactly a week earlier than me. Well, what's nice to say is that I wrote about 900 words for Shaw, within an hour. Hohoho~ It's just a piece of cake. I am very proud of my 'blowing water' ability.
Tomorrow must be a fine day. I am looking forward to having dinner with you. ^^
I've written only one diary entry for my assignment this afternoon. I still owe 3 entries and one literature review. Oh my god! It's somehow too harsh for me.
I want to have my own time to go out with friends and read the books which I want to read. I want to read Jane Austen, but not IELTS exam practice books. Mr. Darcy is so attractive! Hohoho~
Yes, forget to tell, today I received a letter from RGS. It was so scaring, but luckily, it was not any terror attack. ^^Finger get crossed. |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:06 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|