| Saturday, July 14, 2007 |
|
I love Emma Watson. She is very pretty and lovely. But sadly speaking, I am not a fan of Harry Potter.
This morning I treated my parents for tea because two nights ago, there was a hatred- an extra huge cockroach attacking my bedroom. I was very afraid. I sought help from my father. It was 2pm already and it was not a good idea to wake up a man, just for a disgusting animal. But I was SO FRIGHTENED! At last, my father said a sentence about my disturbance on his sleep. So I said, 'I'll treat you a breakfast tomorrow morning.' (that's his favourite choice).
Mr. Yau said that earning my treat is so easy; frankly speaking, yes! That's why I am going to make something new and surprising soon.
COMING SOON...
I need to work for my ENG3810 and IELTS in the coming week. I will do my best! |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:12 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|