| Saturday, July 21, 2007 |
|
It's so great that finally I can converse with Amy! Hohoho!
I can't wait to meet my dear SES friends, especially the one who is from Macau, and the one who is going to Nanjing, and the one who is going to be my roommate next year. Even so, it doesn't mean that I don't miss the rest of our group! Just because some of them are too far away from me now. You know, someone is having her honeymoon with her someone, so, she must have forgotten me at this moment.
Today I did the paper just about average. But I was very tired because I woke up at 6:30 this morning, which is the first time after I came back from UK!
The coming week I am going to do the assignments. AGAIN! That's tedious, isn't it?
I miss something tangible in the UK journey, but I gain something intangible too. I have to thank a million people who have helped me! Hehe! |
Slid down the rainbow at 11:20 pm  |
|
|
|
|
|
|