Forever
Monday, September 24, 2007
I had a great fun with Niko Chow this afternoon. Playing English games is always funny.

Tina and I found that we have to do a lot of 'hallwork' (a new word coined by me, from 'housework'), for example, folding clothes which hung last Friday night, sweeping floor, cleaning the dust on the desk, washing dishes (actually it's quite often), filling water into the bottle, etc. Well, taking care of myself at hall sometimes is quite exhausting, that's why I always prefer home to hall, which is a huge difference from my sister.

I helped my sister tidy her bedroom last night, for more than 3 hours. I was very tired after helping her. Well, I am so pleased that my own bedroom is always as tidy as it can be! Hohoho~

My reward is: a free hug of Winnie the Pooh last night. Wakakaa.

Tomorrow would be the mid-autumn festival, where shall we go?
Slid down the rainbow at 8:38 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation