Forever
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I love Psycholinguistics very much. Today the lessons are fairly funny. I especially like the part of voting: Assuming language evolved, what components needed to evolve for language to be possible? Prof. Skehan provided two answers: Gossip vs. Explain. While the majority of the class voted for 'Explain,' Amy and I bravely thought that it should be because of 'Gossip.' And obviously we're right. My inclination to this side is because I couldn't think of a better initiation of evolving something to help others, particularly in the past, the simple and direct environment.

Something more funny is the required textbook is that it is published in 2007, but the new book is not yet released. So we cannot buy the book not until the end of this month.

This morning I attended a PTH course. Thanks Amy for telling me that Ms Xie is a very good teacher, actually she is really! I enjoyed her class very much. Hopefully the class can run, due to the risk of having not enough students.

Anyway, I like today's lessons very much. Although I have a quite good experience in classroom today, it doesn't mean that I like today very much. I would say I will like Thursdays but not today. I really pray that what I experienced today would never happen again. That's somehow disappointing and discouraging. You know what I mean.
Slid down the rainbow at 11:12 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation