| Monday, October 01, 2007 |
|
Last Friday we SES friends have celebration for Ms Mickey Chang's birthday. It was a really cool lunch at UC Staff Canteen. The atmosphere is nice. Sophie, Cherry, Crystal, Tina, Mickey and I had a wonderful lunch gathering. I love this kind of gathering. Everything reminds me how our lives were in Coventry.
Last Saturday was the Orientation Day of CUHK. This is the first year I participated in and helped promote the school. I was very delighted to be one of the student helpers for OFSA. I met several good friends that day. I particularly enjoyed the position of being a tour guide on bus. It was really brilliant. I chatted a lot with the bus driver, despite he is not Mr 15. By the way, I saw him several times that day, hoho~ The bus driver praised that I have enthusiasm in doing this job. Yes, I have! I like that position quite much, especially I could feel that I gain respect from the visitors.
I am proud of being a CUHK student.
Last but not least, I walked from Shaw to Science Centre to have early breakfast with my boyfriend at 7:30. It was so romantic ^^ Thanks for your treat, anyway! |
Slid down the rainbow at 10:42 am  |
|
|
|
|
|
|