Forever
Sunday, October 14, 2007
This week was a busy week. I can only read Psycholinguistics textbook just an hour before the lecture. But I would say it's a quite witty book which I would highly recommend. If you want to read it, and you don't want to spend $291 to buy it, I would lend you after I have finished this course. Probably Mr. Tony Sit would be the first one. I sometimes read Danny's required reading before lecture. Actually I spent quite a lot of time on understanding and digesting cognitive linguistics, and finally I found that attending the lectures without reading the book beforehand is better. This excuse makes me, hahaha.

Anyway, I have given up several courses reading already. And what I need to say is that nearly all of my major friends are RESPONSIBLE, CAPABLE, PUNCTUAL, CONSIDERATE, REALISTIC IN ESTIMATE OUR OWN ABILITY, so on and so forth. If you have not tried outside things, you would never know how fortune you're having now. Though I always appreciate my good working partners like Janice, Amy and Winnie, now I even love them more! Wow, sounds cool, doesn't it?!

I worrrry about my research essay very much, very much. I am thinking what I can do this week.

I still want to spend some time on exercising!
Slid down the rainbow at 5:19 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation