Forever
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Today my boyfriend and I went to Commercial Press for window shopping, for almost an hour. I was struggling if I should buy a book/a number of books. I was quite interested in the name of it, and then I read the first chapter of the books. They are very humorous, even though for others, they may seem to be poor gags for primary school students. I really think that they are funny. And the most tempting thing is that there is a handsome discount for these books.

I was struggling because...
1. I don't know how many of them I should buy
2. I don't know if I should buy them as I may not have enough time to read
3. I don't have much money this month
4. I always have more books than I need, especially those for academic
5. My credit card is not working (I gonna visit the bank tomorrow, it's REALLY troublesome)

By the way, tomorrow is Ms. Rachel Tou's 20's birthday. Wish you a happy birthday, and you're wanted to find any SES friends, we're waiting for your time to have gathering!

My boyfriend said that I cannot resist the temptation, and I will finally buy the books.

During these days, my previous experiences further reinforce my idea of having good groupmates leads you to success (possibly a good grade). I always love to be a member of Janice+Winnie+Amy group. That's not only enjoyable, but also rewarding. They're so responsible and knowledgeable. I really appreciate your attitudes and expertise very much!

Last but not the least, I found that Prof. Skehan wrote a book which is published by Oxford University Press and it costs $419 in Hong Kong. Suddenly I found that my $42100 tuition fee is not expensive at all.
Slid down the rainbow at 11:28 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation