Forever
Tuesday, October 09, 2007


Today when I had the lesson of Advertising, professor showed us this advertisement. All of my groupmates are very engaged into it. I like this quite much, especially the symbols and details the creative used in the advertisement. This is a high quality story.

Tonight Tina and I had a rich dinner with Rachel. Tina stole a lot of food from her home, her mum prepares the pork deliciously. I love them very much. The fish is good as well. Then Tina and I went to play squash for 45 minutes and then stayed in the gym room for another 45 minutes. I sweat a lot. It's quite tiring. By the way, doing exercise is good for health. I hope I can spend more time on exercising even my work load is getting heavier and heavier.

We have bought a lot of ice-cream. Hahaaaaaa. I love them. But I am not going to eat anyone of them today.
Slid down the rainbow at 11:39 pm
2 Comments:
  • At Wed Oct 10, 08:09:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said?/p>

    Nice commercial! Lovely idea!

    btw, good to know that you've tried your best to do exercise!

     
  • At Wed Oct 10, 09:16:00 pm, Blogger manmag said?/p>

    你真的很愛運動呢! 我們今天去超市買了很重的東西,又做了運動啊,宿舍離超市很遠呢

    你可以試試用這個去追人啊!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation