Forever
Monday, June 02, 2008
Prof. Jackson loves to say, 'that's life!' I always agree with this. Sometimes when we are under the system, we have to follow the rule, no matter if we agree with it. If you are not happy with the system, you only have one solution, that is to try your best to change the system. Who has the right to change the system? Probably some staff with a higher rank. For example, when we were students, we can never change the format of the examination, even though we may think those assessments do not aid our study. But once we become teachers, we can change it easily.

I have to clarify that I am not a person who has high sounding aims. Admitting being practical does not mean that you are weak, at the same time, having high sounding aims does not bear a higher practicality. I follow the system of meritocracy. I cannot deny the fact that I highly appreciate the wisdom of British.

Last but not least, I am not very happy with our vigorous discussions lately.
Slid down the rainbow at 5:16 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation