Forever
Sunday, October 11, 2009
I am really thankful that I moved to my present job. I am a lot happier. I learn a lot more. I become more independent. I got the sense of self-improvement. I meet more people. I begin to obtain satisfaction from work. I receive 'thank you' and 'well done' from my supervisors. All of these were so scarce last year.

Everything reminds me to work harder and harder! Even the abovementioned did not sometimes appear in my previous work, I am still thankful that I was a part of it. Like a sentence in my secondary school song "This place where we learnt to grow". I am no longer a student of it, I am no longer a staff member of it, but I am always an alumni of it. I appreciate this identity and I feel glorious to spend my precious 3 years there. I will try my best to contribute to it if I can.

I cherish what I have today. I will do my best every day.
Slid down the rainbow at 10:38 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Navigation